Application for Scholarship
Bass Smith Connection (BSC) seeks to lend “helping hands” to students of Clark County Ohio by raising funds through quarterly events, affectionately referred to as “Party with a Purpose (PWP)”. Proceeds from such events will be used for college financial assistance, including financial needs associated with athletics. BSC understands, values and supports education. We also know, as former athletes, the critical role and benefit that athletics play in the lives of student-athletes. Our mission is to assist students with eliminating financial barriers and to provide role model/mentorship support to scholarship recipients.
BSC awards three different scholarships to eligible students:
High School Graduate Scholarship:
- The 1st scholarship is awarded to eligible graduating Clark County, Ohio seniors enrolling full time in a college, university or technical school immediately following their graduation.
- Application submission for this scholarship is available March 1st- April 30th.
Ohio Advance Scholarship:
- This scholarship is awarded to any Ohio resident that is enrolled full time in a college, university or technical/certification school.
- Application submission for this scholarship is available September 1st- September 30th
Bass Smith Connection Scholarship:
- This scholarship is offered to new and continuing students enrolled at Clark State Community College and is available through the Foundation year around. Students applying for this scholarship must complete the application through the Clark State Foundation.
- To apply for this scholarship, go to: https://clarkstate.academicworks.com
Applications for the Clark County Graduate Scholarship and for the Ohio Advance Scholarship must be submitted through the online application and include the required attachments (i.e. transcripts, references).
The following resources are available to downloaded to help with the completion of your scholarship application:
BSC Scholarship Checklist
BSC Scholarship Guidelines
Student Reference Form